You can view your folders and documents in a virtual binder. A Workspace admin will need to turn on the 'Binder View' app in order for this to work.
- To begin, right-click on a folder you would like to view as a binder.
- Next, select 'Edit' and then click 'Properties'.
- Tick 'Enable Binder View' and select a binder colour. Click 'Save' to save your changes.
- Next select 'Show as Binder' to view the contents of your folder as a binder.
- The system will automatically generate a clickable index to help you navigate to different documents in your binder. Click on the tabs to browse different sections or click on a page corner to leaf through the pages.
Recommended help desk article: Binder view navigation