Upload files into your Litigation Workspace.
- To begin, upload some files. You can upload and unpack large data sets such as .PST, MSG, EML or ZIP files. Click 'Add Files' to add individual files or click 'Add Folders' to add entire folders into your workspace. Safelink supports all file types.
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) you would like to upload and click 'Open'.
Your file upload progress will be indicated by a progress bar.
Note: The Litigation workspace can handle any file type, however we have created a special workflow for .PST files. We'll upload and unpack a .PST file.
- When your files have finished uploading, click 'unpack'.
- The system will unpack your .PST file, its progress will be indicated by processing donut, status and percentage. Hover your mouse over the processing donut to view its status. When your .PST file has finished unpacking, please refresh the page .
- The system will continue to process the contents of your files.
Once your files have been unpacked and fully processed, you can safely remove the .PST file from your workspace. This may take a moment, so please make sure no processing donuts are present on your .PST file before removing it. Tick the box next to your .PST file and then click the rubbish bin icon to remove it.