Workspace Admins can change which Safelink screen or page their users arrive at when opening a workspace. Below is a list and brief description of each potential landing page.
- By default, users will arrive here, the workspace homepage. The Workspace homepage can display a calendar and show the news feed, which displays new documents, messages and tasks.
- You can set the Documents Area as your workspace landing page. This will remove the ability for users to access the workspace homepage.
- You can also modify the look of your workspace homepage to help users quickly send secure mail or navigate to the Documents Area.
- You can set a particular document, folder or page for users to land on when accessing your workspace.
How do I change my workspace landing page?
- Click 'Manage Workspace' to access the workspace settings page.
- Next, click the 'Home Page' drop down menu.
- Select a 'Home Page' for your workspace.
- Lastly, scroll down and click 'Save' to save your settings.
- The next time users access your workspace they will be directed to the home page of your choosing!