Use the Show Pane to classify documents, apply coding fields, add dates, add summaries and smoothly transition between documents and attachments.
- To begin, click the 'Classification' icon.
- In the Review Panel, you can view any coding fields which have been created.
- By default coding fields will appear grey. Pill shaped coding fields have three potential conditions: Maybe / Yes / No.
Maybe : Grey
-This coding field rests in the 'Maybe' position. This field may or may not apply to this document.
Yes : Colour
-Click on a coding field to apply it to the document. Coding fields that have been applied to a document will appear in the codes column in Grid View.
No : Grey Font & Struck-through
-Click on a coding field twice to negate it. This means the coding field does not apply to this document.
- Coding fields with squared edges have special actions, which can be triggered when clicked: Date / Summary
Date: Add a date
Summary: Click 'Summary' to add a brief summary of the document and its contents.
Type a summary into the text field.
- Click 'Clear Coding' to reset conditional coding fields.
All conditional coding fields will be reset.
- Click 'Mark all others as no' to set all coding fields as 'No'.
All coding fields are set as 'No'.