You can create a bundle of documents with an index and a cover page. Make sure this feature has been turned on by a Workspace admin.
- To begin, tick the boxes next to the document(s) you would like to add to your bundle.
- Next, click 'Add Doc to Bundle' on the grey toolbar at the bottom.
- Enter your bundle name and click ‘Create Bundle'.
- Click 'Add to Section' then click 'Add to Section'.
- Lastly, click on 'Bundles' in the folder tree to view your new bundle and section.
Please note that should your workspace be accessible by external parties or ‘non-friendly parties’, folder permissions that apply to the documents area do not apply to bundles. Any document added to a bundle will be viewable to all users within this workspace. To ensure the security of your bundle, we would recommend you build your bundle in an internal/team workspace and then publish it in a customer workspace for review.