You can use the search wizard to search for documents in your workspace. You can build a search string and add more search conditions depending on how specific you would like your results to be.
- To begin, click the 'Search' tab.
Please ask your Workspace Admin to enable the 'Search' app in your workspace if the 'Search' tab is missing.
- Enter your query into the text field below. Add additional search conditions by clicking 'Add another condition'.
- Here is a list of the search conditions available to you.
- Next, click 'Search'.
- When the system has finished searching the room, it will display all the documents matching your search criteria in the 'Search Results'. The 'Search Statistics' are displayed in the right-side panel.
You can open these documents by clicking the document title from the 'Search Results'.
- Use the options on the 'Actions Menu' to save, export, or tag your search results.
- Save this Search - This will create a folder with the documents from your search result.
- Export results as CSV - This will export your search results as a CSV file.
- Tag these Results - This will tag the documents in your search results.