Workspace Admins can set a start and end time for a group to access the workspace.
- Click 'Manage Workspace'.
- Click the 'Access and Permissions' tab.
- Click the 'Groups' tab.
- Click the edit button to apply timed access to a previously created group or click 'Create a New Group' to apply timed access to a new Group.
- Tick 'Only during' to apply timed access to a Group, then click on the 'Start' text field to open the date picker.
- Use the date picker to determine which month, day and time you would like this group to access your workspace.
- Use the arrows at the top to select a month.
- Click on a day of the month.
- Use the first scroll bar to select the hour this Group should have access to your workspace.
- Use the second scroll bar to select the minute this Group should have access to your workspace.
- Click 'Done' when you have finished your selection.
Note: Repeat the steps above for the 'End' text field.
- Click 'Save Changes' and the system will apply timed access to this Group.
Members of the group can only access the workspace contents between the start and end time.