Workspace Admins can revoke the access of users in their workspace.
- Click 'Manage Workspace'.
- Click 'Access and Permissions'.
- Find the user you would like to remove and click the rubbish bin icon on the right.
Note: Users without the rubbish bin icons next to their name are Licence Superusers. These users cannot be removed from the workspace.
- Click 'Ok' to remove this user from the workspace.
- The system will prompt a 'Workspace access revoked' message to confirm this user's removal.
This user will no longer be able to access this workspace. However, removing a user from a workspace does not remove them from the Safelink System.