How to reset a forgotten password
- Click 'Sign In' from the Safelink home page.
- Click 'Forgot your password?'.
- Enter your email address for Safelink.
If you have been issued with a secure token, please insert it now and press the button to complete the authentication. Please leave the field blank if you have not received a token.
- Click 'Continue'. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to complete the password reset process.
- From your inbox, open the Safelink Forgotten Password Confirmation email and click 'Verify my email address.
- A window asking for a new password will open. Please enter your new password here.
Choose a password that contains at least 8 characters with upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. Valid symbols include !, @, #, $, %, ^, & *, brackets and punctuation. Password complexity can be changed based on your company's requirements. Please contact us for more details.
- Re-enter your new password and click 'Confirm Change' to save your new password.
Please notify your workspace admin that you have reset your password. Your workspace admin will need to reissue the security keys before you can access your workspace.