You can create a custom bundle coversheet, inside cover card, spine insert and index header for your bundle binder. All users have access to the Bundle Coversheet templates, however, Licence Superusers can save templates to their Licence.
These Licence App templates can be accessed and applied in future bundling workspaces.
- Click your bundle.
- Next, click 'Edit Bundle Properties'.
- On the Bundle Properties screen, scroll down to Coversheet Settings and click the drop-down menu to display the cover sheet templates available to you.
- There are three types of bundle cover sheets templates. Workspace Admin's can add and remove template types.
- My Bundle Workspace Templates - Create a new template or use a template you previously created or edited.
- Sample Templates - Sample bundle cover sheet templates from Safelink; make simple edits then apply it to your bundle.
- Licence App Templates - Bundle Cover Sheet templates that have been created and applied to all your Bundling Workspaces.
- Select a coversheet template or select 'New Blank Template' to create your own, then click 'Create New...'
- Next, title your bundle template and click 'Create'.
- Click on the template below to open the editor.
- Front Sheet - A page-sized cover sheet for the front of each volume
- Inside Cover - A small business-card sized insert for the inside cover of each volume binder in your bundle.
- Spine Label - A small insert for the spine of each volume binder.
- Index Header - Text that will appear at the top of every index page.
- In the template editor, use the tools to format and apply the text to your template. When you are finished click 'Save Changes'.
- Click 'Manage Workspace'.
- Click 'Bundle Cover Sheet Templates'.
- You can click 'Edit' to make changes to any templates you have previously created. You can also 'Duplicate' any of your bundle cover sheet templates to keep the original and make amendments to a new version. Any templates which are 'In Use' are marked accordingly. Lastly, click 'Save to App' to save templates for future use.
- Export your bundle as a PDF to see the contents of your bundle cover sheet template.