You can use the Search Wizard to search for documents by keywords in your workspace. You can build a search string and add more search conditions depending on how specific you would like your results to be.
- Click 'Search'.
- Enter your query into the 'Document Search Wizard' text field below. Add additional search conditions by clicking 'Add another condition'.
- Next, click 'Search'.
- The system will search your workspace and find documents matching your search parameters. 'Search Statistics' and 'Match Breakdown' are displayed on the panel to the right. You can view a document by clicking the document titles in your 'Search Results'.
- Next, click 'Tag these Results' on the 'Actions' menu to the right.
- Enter a tag name, hit enter on your keyboard and then click 'Add Tags'
- In the Documents area, click 'Tags' on the folder tree, then click 'Review 1' to view all the files you have just tagged.
- 'Review 1' has been applied to your search results.