A Workspace Admin can prompt the system to automatically identify and mark duplicate documents. These duplicate document titles will be struck-through and automatically skipped during the classification process.
- Click 'Manage Workspace'.
- Next, click 'Duplicate Docs'.
- Click 'Mark all Exact Duplicates' to mark all identical documents.
- You will be redirected back to the documents area while the system marks all exact duplicate documents in the workspace.
- The titles of all exact duplicates will be struck through or hidden depending on your duplicate document setting preferences.
Note: Exact duplicates are documents that share the same MD5 checksum. It is possible for two documents to have the same text, but have a different MD5 checksum.
- Return to the manage duplicates screen to view your duplicate document statistics.