You can upload documents and folders to create a court bundle.
- Click 'Create my first bundle'.
- Edit your Bundle Properties and click 'Create'. Don't worry you can come back to this screen at any time.
- Click on your new bundle.
- Click 'Create Sections'. You need to create a section before you can add documents to your bundle.
- Enter a section identifier and give your section a name. You can tick 'Create another section after this one' to add additional sections. Click 'Create'.
- Click on a section to open it.
- Click 'Add Files' to add individual documents or click 'Add Folders' to add entire folders into your workspace.
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) you would like to upload and click 'Open'.
- When your files have finished uploading, you can click on a document to open it.
NOTE: Should your workspace be accessible by external parties or ‘non-friendly parties’, folder permissions that apply to the documents area do not apply to bundles. Any document added to a bundle will be viewable to all users within this workspace. To ensure the security of your bundle, we would recommend you build your bundle in an internal/team workspace and then publish it in a customer workspace for review.