You can take a photo with your smartphone and add it directly to Safelink. Open your workspace, click 'add files', take a photo and upload it.
- To begin, tap 'Add Files'.
- Tap the camera icon to take a photo.
Note: The camera icon may look different depending on the make and model of your phone.
- Do your best to take a clear shot of your document and then approve your photo for upload.
- The system will process your image and display its upload progress here.
- When your photo has finished uploading, click on it to view it in the Document View.
- Admire your work. You can use the document tools on the right to zoom in and out. You can also close the panel on the left to get a better look!
- That's it! Repeat the steps above to add more photos to your workspace.