You can upload a Zip file into your workspace and unpack its contents. Upload permissions must be enabled in order for this to work.
1. To begin, click 'Add Files' to add files.
2. Find and select your Zip file and click 'Open'.
* The system start uploading your Zip file. It's upload progress will be indicated by a progress bar here.
Note: Safelink supports all file types.
3. When your file has finished uploading, click 'Unpack'.
4. The system will start to unpack your Zip file, its progress will be indicated by a processing donut [status](/en/article/definition-of-file-processing-status-gpf7fn/) and percentage. You can hover your mouse over the processing donut to view its status. When your Zip file has finished unpacking, please refresh the page .
5. The system will continue to [process the contents](/en/article/file-processing-what-happens-when-i-upload-a-file-yd2r5w/) of your Zip file. Once these files have been fully processed, you can safely remove the Zip file from your workspace. Processing all your files may take a moment, so please make sure no processing donuts are present on your files before removing your Zip file. Tick the box next to your Zip file and then click the rubbish bin icon to remove it.