Workspace Admins can impose watermarks on documents. Watermark permissions can be customised for each user or group.
- Click 'Manage Workspace' to open your workspace settings.
- Scroll down and tick the 'Watermarks' app under your workspace settings to enable the functionality.
- You can customise the text by ticking the 'Customise watermark text?' box and entering the preferred wording. This step is optional.
Note: You can use the Watermarks template to use different variables in customising your Watermarks text.
- Click 'Save' to save your changes.
- Go to the 'Access and Permissions' tab and open the 'Folder Permissions' page.
- Select the user or group you wish to change permissions for.
Note: Modifying the default setting will allow you to apply or revoke the Watermarks permission to all users and groups. Click the drop-down menu to select a group or type in the user name of the user that you wish to apply the Watermarks permissions.
- Click the Watermarks bubble and select 'Will see Watermarks on top of the document(s)'.
Note: A green bubble will indicate that the Watermarks have been turned on. Applying Watermarks in the Documents folder will apply this setting to all the sub-folders and documents. You can also apply Watermarks on selected folders and documents.
- Click 'Save Change' to save your Watermarks permission settings.
- Users will see the Watermarks when they view or download the document.