Neatly view email attachments in Grid View. Just add the 'Attachment' column to your files to access a view of your email attachments.
- Click on a folder with emails whose attachments you would like to view.
- Next, hover your cursor over the document fields of your file. Swipe right to view additional columns.
- Notice: Your file titles will remain rooted on the left as you scroll through their corresponding fields.
- Next, click 'View Settings'.
- Here you can view all the display columns which have already been applied to your files. We would like to add the 'Attachments' column for this case.
- Click 'Apply to this folder'.
- Next, hover your cursor over your document fields and swipe right, then click on the corresponding attachment icon.
- The system will display your attachments. Click on an attachment to view it.